Geothermal Saves You Money!
Building a new home? Looking at replacing your heating and cooling system in your existing home? Don’t cross a Ground Source Heat Pump off your list because you think they are too expensive. Did you know…
- SIEC offers a Rebate of $750/Ton on ground source heat pumps with an EER of 19.1 or greater.
- Homeowners who install qualifying ground source heat pump system can claim a Federal Tax Credit of 30% of the installed cost…no limit through December 2016. (Check with your tax advisor as to how the credits relate to your specific tax situation.)
- There is a new Iowa Tax Credit that allows you to claim 20% of the federal tax credit amount.
- A ground source heat pump system can result in…25-75% lower heating cost, 30-50% lower cooling cost and a 2-7 year payback!
- When installing a ground source heat pump in an existing home SIEC offers a loan program…you can finance up to 70% for 7 years at 5% interest.
Economical-How about lower energy bills? Heat from the ground is free and the only electricity needed is for moving heat between your home and the ground.
Comfort-Geothermal systems produce an abundance of warmth or coolness and delivers it gently to the space. There are no great temperature variances that are associated with other types of systems.
Environmentally Safe-Geothermal systems are recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as the most environmentally friendly heating and cooling technology.
Clean-No flames, no flue, no odors…just safe, reliable operation.
Reliable-A geothermal system has very few moving parts to maintain. A geothermal heat pump is located indoors, where it is protected form weather extremes, vandalism and abuse.
Low Maintenance-Geothermal systems require little maintenance. Homeowners only need to change air filters.