Skip to main navigation.
Facebook Icon Image

Disconnecting Service


If you are moving it is important to contact our office to have your electric service disconnected or transferred into the new member's name.  Failure to contact our office could result in the electric service remaining in your name and being held responsible for the bill.  Please contact our office and speak to a customer service representative to ensure your service is disconnected out of your name on the date you request.  Please have your forwarding address available when you call. Even though you will no longer be receiving service from us, you will maintain a patronage dividend account with us until the patronage capital allocated to your account is paid back to you. 

If you have any questions please call our office at (800)607-2027 or (641)664-2277


Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo